Help to Buy
You could buy a brand-new Hassett Home with just a 5% deposit.
This popular Government-backed Help to Buy scheme is now available until 2021**terms and conditions apply
What is help to buy
• You’ll need a minimum of 5% deposit to qualify.
• The Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your property through an
equity loan, which can be repaid at any time within 25 years (or on the sale of your home, whichever is sooner).
• You will need to secure up to 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
• The equity loan is interest-free for the first five years.
• Maximum home purchase of £600,000 in England.
Who is eligible
Most people know that Help to Buy is available for first time buyers, but existing homeowners can benefit too. There are a few important terms and conditions visit www.helptobuy.gov.uk/help-to-buy-isa/how-does-it-work/ for more information.
• The home you buy must be your only residence·
• The scheme isn’t available for buy-to-let investors
• The scheme isn’t available to those who will own any other property after completion.
Please get in touch with us if you require more information.